Eco Wool Dryer Balls
Why You Will Love Them!
Dryer Balls save electricity by reducing drying time! Hello money saver!
They last for 1000 cycles! That is just over 2.5 years if you use them daily!
Made from New Zealand Wool, these Dryer Balls are 100% natural - no chemicals or bleach!
- Eco Wool Dryer Balls are made from 100% NZ Wool, which is unbleached and chemical free!
- Put all three Wool Balls into the dryer
- Wool Balls work by creating air pockets and are absorbent - reducing dryer time significantly
- The lanolin in the wool naturally softens fabric
- You can scent your washing by adding essential oil drop to the balls
- Wool Dryer Balls don't leave any fluff on the clothing
- They last for 1000 cycles
- Simply put the Wool Balls on your windowsill to dry out
These make the perfect gift someone who is looking to save the earth as well as their wallet! Travellers, students and new parents love NZ Wool Dryer Balls!
Remember! Line drying is always best, as the sun is free!