Cora Balls collect the microfibres from your clothes which in turn helps protect our precious marine life, our soils and the human food chain.
Why Cora Balls are great!
- Did you know that during the wash, the synthetic fabrics in our clothes shed microfibres. These head out to the ocean as Plastic Pollution as Microplastics!
- Microplastics pollute our oceans and waterways.
- Cora Balls are blue for our oceans, working endlessly like coral to filter out water. Every-time you pop your Cora Ball in the wash you will be reminded that we need to take better care of our oceans and that this small action has huge effects for our precious marine life and our own health.
Heres some information on Cora Balls:
- No lifetime - have your Cora Ball forever
- Simply add your Cora Ball into your washing machine!
- Cora Balls collect mircofibre fuzz which is made during washing
- The microfibre fuzz can then be disposed of appropriately (best option for now is into the trash like dryer fluff)
- Approximately one third of microfibres per load, are caught per Cora Ball
- Made of 100% recycled and 100% recyclable soft and stretchy plastic - physical and chemical properties will be maintained in the washing machine temperature extremes
CaliWoods is passionate about reducing plastic in our environment, and with synthetic materials being in over half the fabrics we use, Cora Balls are an effective way to reduce the impact of micro-plastics in our Waterways.